Y ella aseveró: la desobediencia es el único camino al conocimiento.V N
miércoles, septiembre 07, 2005
AFUERA caes, te escurre por el rostro intranquilidad y un sistema de labios que no descifro.
Adentro observo, mi piel se eriza contemplando la verticalidad caída libre que todo lo traspasa.
io
2 comentarios:
Anónimo
dijo...
Rights group says Yahoo's cooperation helped China jail journalist A French media watchdog said Tuesday that information provided by Internet powerhouse Yahoo Inc.
This is an excellent blog which I will visit on a regular basis.
2 comentarios:
Rights group says Yahoo's cooperation helped China jail journalist
A French media watchdog said Tuesday that information provided by Internet powerhouse Yahoo Inc.
This is an excellent blog which I will visit on a regular basis.
I have a architectural drafting service site. It pretty much covers architectural drafting service related stuff.
Please visit sometime and see if you like it. And good luck to your fascinating blog!
tenía varias pulsiones sin recorrer los blogspot de mis amigos.
Por acá seguiré
Au revoir
ciao
Publicar un comentario